Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Use of Fluid Ink in Examination


Use of Fluid Ink in Examination

In SSC Examination -
http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/site/index.aspx
IT HAS COME TO THE NOTICE OF COMMISSION THAT SOMETIMES THE CANDIDATES DESIRE TO ALTER/ CORRECT THE ANSWERS ALREADY RECORDED ON OMR ANSWER SHEET BY FILLING IN OR DARKENING THE RECTANGLE/ OVAL ON OMR SHEET BY BLUE OR BLACK PEN. THE COMMISSION HAS DECIDED THAT CORRECTING FLUID MAY BE ALLOWED IN THE EXAMINATION HALL FOR THIS PURPOSE. 

For more details contact relevant authority.
*****************
However it is not clear that in UPTET 2011, Fluid ink correction is allowed OR not.
May be purpose of using ball point in Exam is that - Once a candidate marked/circled answers then after this nobody will correct it.

Earlier Pencil used to marked/circled answers, but due to cheating in Railway etc. examination, Use of ball point pen is started.

Sometimes candidates also use Fluid Ink to correct answers ( May be a rare case as some UPTET candidates claiming this and referred me SSC link).

2 comments:

  1. I used fluid in the OMR sheet of SSC FCI examination to correct my roll no. Will they reject my answer sheet? Please reply as soon as possible as I am very tensed because my stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deepika
      I did the same with my name. Can you please tell me what happened to your paper? I hope you can understand the difficult position i am in.
      Thank you

      Delete

To All,
Please do not use abusive languages in Anger.
Write your comment Wisely, So that other Visitors/Readers can take it Seriously.
Thanks.